Trapshooting is available to members & non-members. The cost of a round of trap, 25 targets, is $4.00 for members and $5.00 for non-members. A round of doubles consists of 50 targets and the cost is $8.00 for members and $10.00 for non-members. Youth shooters (under18) pay $2.00 per round (25 targets).
GPIW does NOT accept credit cards.
Welcome: Hanover Central Trap Team!
*Active Duty Law Enforcement Officers and Fire Department Officers shoot at member prices during all open trap practice events at GPIW. Please present your department identification at the trap counter for the member discount.
NO HAND THROWING ALLOWED. SHOOTING IS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE TRAP FIELDS DURING STAFFED OPERATING HOURS AS POSTED BY THE CLUB.
Trap Facility Notes:
- 3 Traps with CVR voice releases.
- All Trap fields are fully lighted for night shooting.
- Trap House is 1,000 square feet with AC, heat, and fireplace.
- Target shells, soft drinks, and coffee are available.
- PLEASE NOTE* We DO NOT RENT Shotguns.
- There is 1 trap dedicated to doubles. (subject to shooter demand), and will be available after 4-6 squads of singles or handicap are shot.
- Eye protection and ear protection is required, and is available.
- A light lunch is available on Saturdays.
Trap Shooting Practice Schedule:
- Wednesday 5PM to 8:30PM
- Saturday hours vary by season and trap field may close early if there are no shooters. Saturday winter hours are (November-April) 11AM to 3PM – Summer hours are (May-October) 10AM to 2PM (open til 3PM if there is shooter demand).
- Entrance gate opens 1 hour prior to shooting time.